Completing an order on ESCLUSIVOITALIANO.COM is simple and secure. To join the best experience possible on ESCLUSIVOITALIANO.COM you can start logging in your personal account (clicking the LOGIN button) or register on the website (clicking the REGISTER button) following the direction on the screen. After browsing the catalogue the Customer can choose most loved items and purchase them. All the items on ESCLUSIVOITALIANO.COM have his own description where the Client can find pictures, price, details, composition and available sizes. The chosen item can be added to the virtual SHOPPING BAG waiting for sending the order. Items can be added or removed from the shopping bag at every moment, please note that items inside the shipping bag are not reserved. By using the WISHLIST functionality, any Client is able to compose a list of loved articles that will be available in the future whenever requested. Completing the purchase procedure by paying, the new order will be taken in charge by the ESCLUSIVOITALIANO.COM system. Before completing an order on ESCLUSIVOITALIANO.COM any possible User must register a profile on the website using the registration form (clicking the REGISTRATION button). The order will be accepted once the office in charge of all online transactions (PayPal) authorises the payment. Acceptance and order processing is scheduled from Monday to Friday, from 09:00 to 17:30.
ESCLUSIVOITALIANO.COM offers the possibility to all the Customers to pay by credit card and PayPal, any other payment methods are not accepted at the moment. Credit card payment is managed by PayPal web service: all the financial information of the Client (credit card number, expiry date, secure code and other personal data) will be managed by PayPal only. Further information on Paypal is available at www.paypal.com. Transaction security is guaranteed by an encrypted code, no one will be able to find the personal financial data. ESCLUSIVOITALIANO.COM Operators are not allowed at all, or able, to obtain and save personal financial information or account data. ESCLUSIVOITALIANO.COM, with the help of PayPal, verifies the eligibility of the transaction.
- Credit card
Credit Card payment through the PayPal portal accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards. At the end of the purchase process, the Customer provides his/her/* credit card details in a protected electronic bank system controlled by PayPal that grants maximum security during the transaction. If the order amount is covered by the credit card and the given details are valid, PayPal authorizes the transaction. Immediately, the Client will receive an email that confirms the successful payment.
ESCLUSIVOITALIANO.COM accepts payment by verified PayPal account only. Order paid by unverified accounts on ESCLUSIVOITALIANO.COM are never accepted. In order to comply with all the Customer protection and anti-fraud rules, ESCLUSIVOITALIANO.COM reserves the right to ship items to the address listed in the verified account. All the payments sent from unverified PayPal accounts will be immediately refunded and the relative order cancelled.
- Bank transfer
Choosing to pay by bank transfer, the customer places an order automatically on ESCLUSIVOITALIANO.COM. The order is confirmed by email with order details and our bank data. The items are now reserved. The Customer is encouraged to send us the payment proof within 48 hours.
ESCLUSIVOITALIANO.COM delivers in Italy and all over the world by GO GREEN Service from DHL. Any order from ESCLUSIVOITALIANO.COM is properly and carefully packed and travels with the receipt purchase or commercial invoice that shows the quantity and the value of goods.
Any shipment of ESCLUSIVOITALIANO.COM is covered by a free Insurance against theft, lost and/or accidental damage of the parcel/s. The insurance ends at the delivery of the goos.
Each registered paid and confirmed order will be shipped out in 5 business days: all the shipments depart from Cibio S.r.l., Fino Mornasco (Italy), on working days only, from Monday to Friday, from 09:00 to 17:30. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or National Holiday will be handled on following working days.
Any shipment of ESCLUSIVOITALIANO.COM can be monitored at any time thanks to DHL service. Once the parcel has been picked up by DHL, the Client will receive an email that includes the tracking number. Thanks to the tracking number the Customer can follow the progress of the shipment.
Shipment and taxes
According to the destination, the final price could be different. The VAT is calculated directly on the price of goods shown on all the EU countries. Local taxes and duties are included in the final price of goods on all the Extra EU countries (DDP Delivery). If the Client refuses the delivery for any reason not attributable at ESCLUSIVOITALIANO.COM, all the shipment fees (local taxes, import duties and all the extra fees included) involved in returning the parcel at ESCLUSIVOITALIANO.COM Headquarter will be deducted by the final refund. If the address provided by the Customer is wrong and the shipment cannot be completed by DHL all the shipment fees (local taxes, import duties and all the extra fees included) involved in returning the parcel at ESCLUSIVOITALIANO.COM Headquarter will be deducted by the final refund.
Delivery time depends on the destination are of the shipment and it has to be considered extimatory:
- Italy, 1-3 business days
- Europe, 2-3 business days
- Rest of the world, 4-5 business days
Our delivery costs may vary as listed below:
- Italy and EU: free shipping
- Extra EU (Rest of the world): 30,00 €
Local taxes and duties are included in the final price for all the Extra EU shipments (DDP).
Terms of delivery
The duty to carefully check the packaging status one the parcels reach the final destination is in charge of the Customer. If the conditions of the box suggest that it has been damaged and/or sabotaged, the Client has the right to refuse the delivery and inform the local DHL and ESCLUSIVOITALIANO.COM Customer Service (email at email@example.com) as soon as possible.
If the Client refuses the delivery for any reason not attributable at ESCLUSIVOITALIANO.COM, all the shipment fees (local taxes, import duties and all the extra fees included) involved in returning the parcel at ESCLUSIVOITALIANO.COM Headquarter will be deducted by the final refund. If the address provided by the Customer is wrong and the shipment cannot be completed by DHL all the shipment fees (local taxes, import duties and all the extra fees included) involved in returning the parcel at ESCLUSIVOITALIANO.COM Headquarter will be deducted by the final refund.
ESCLUSIVOITALIANO.COM cannot be responsible for any eventual parcel lost, damaged or sabotaged attributable to a not appropriate packaging or a late delivery.
- Returned items must be in perfect conditions:
- unworn, used or washed;
- brand new and without wear signs;
- must have all the tags, accessories and original packaging, security tag included.
- Items have to be perfectly packed and placed in a suitable box.
- The parcel has to be given to DHL only in 14 days from the delivery date.
- ESCLUSIVOITALIANO.COM reserves the right to refuse a return that does not comply with one (or more) condition listed above and ship it back to the Client (any shipping fees will be charged on her/him/*).
How to return
Please follow the instruction below:
- Please, write an email at firstname.lastname@example.org asking for return and/or exchange. You will receive a confirmation email with a RAN (Return Authorization Number), a Proforma Invoice if necessary, and a return label.
- Place the item/s in a suitable box (i.e. the one you got from ESCLUSIVOITALIANO.COM), pack them safely and put the original invoice inside.
- Print and fill out the Proforma Invoice that came with the return confirmation email.
- Contact your local DHL to arrange the pick-up.
All the items are made subject to inspection by the ESCLUSIVOITALIANO.COM staff that will check compliance with the return condition policy. Additional charges can be assessed by ESCLUSIVOITALIANO.COM if they prove necessary to ensure the resale of returned stuff.
Only if the return procedure was properly performed and in compliance with all the conditions above, the Customer will receive a confirmation email for the return acceptance. The refund will be issued accordingly with the original payment method.
Condition of sale
To complete an order on ESCLUSIVOITALIANO.COM the Client must:
- be a “Final Customer”. She/He/* has no intention to use the purchased items for any commercial use, resale inclosed;
- be over 18 years of age;
- have all the legal requirements for subscribing a binding contract;
- have an ESCLUSIVOITALIANO.COM account and a valid email address;
- have a valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover card) or a verified PayPal account.
- be aware and accept that the use of the ESCLUSIVOITALIANO.COM website is governed by the laws in force in the Italian Republic.
Use of the site
ESCLUSIVOITALIANO.COM Customer Service provides timely information to the Customer in the OOS (Out Of Stock) items event.
In accordance with the international standards for Internet, ESCLUSIVOITALIANO.COM guarantee the protection of the website, but declines any responsibility to deal with problems, damage and risks that the client may encounter while using the site or any malfunctions associated with the decommissioning of cookies browser.
Using this site ESCLUSIVOITALIANO.COM - which contains information about items and how to purchase them - meaning that any User and/or Customer accepts the rules and terms and conditions of this declaration. Non-acceptance of such permits allows ESCLUSIVOITALIANO.COM to exercise the right to request the User and/or Customer to not surf the mentioned site.
ESCLUSIVOITALIANO.COM reserves the right to decline an order with negative opinion by the analysis on payment by Paypal.
ESCLUSIVOITALIANO.COM reserves the right to cancel an order to anyone at any time.
ESCLUSIVOITALIANO.COM reserves the right to make corrections and changes on the website and/or its contents without prior notice.
ESCLUSIVOITALIANO.COM reserves the right to make corrections of any technical errors or wording on the website if reported or spotted.
ESCLUSIVOITALIANO.COM cannot in any way guarantee that the website content (texts, images, fonts, graphic design, music, software, codes and format scripts, etc.) comply with regulatory requirements in countries other than the Italian Republic. ESCLUSIVOTIALIANO.COM declines any liability for access to the site from other places or countries where their content is deemed illegal or contrary to law. All Users and/or Customers accessing the site from these places or countries are doing so under their own responsibility fully accepting that they are solely responsible for compliance with local laws and penalties that they may incur.
For any dispute arising or resulting from this contract, the parties derogated from by agreement the jurisdiction of court in favor of Como.
All personal data supplied by the client will be treated in full respect of D. Decree 196/2003, Art. 13 and following the Italian Republic.
We invite the customer to see the page privacy of ESCLUSIVOITALIANO.COM.
Right of withdrawal
- The consumer has the right to terminate any contract, without penalty and without specifying the reason, within fourteen working days:
- a) for goods, from the days of their receipt by the consumer where they have been fulfilled the obligations of RETURN ARTICLE or the day on which they have been met, when they do so after the conclusion of the contract provided that no more than three months after the conclusion thereof;
- b) for services, the day the contract is concluded or the day on which have been fulfilled the obligations under RETURN ARTICLE, if this happens after the conclusion of the contract provided that no more than three months after the conclusion thereof.
- In the event that the supplier has not fulfilled its obligations under RETURN ARTICLE, the deadline for exercising the right of withdrawal and 'of three months and begin:
- for goods, from the days of their receipt by the consumer;
- for services, from the days of the conclusion of the contract.
- Unless otherwise agreed between the parties, the consumer may not exercise the right of withdrawal provided for in paragraphs 1 and 2 for the contracts:
- a) the provision of services if performance has begun, with the consumer's agreement before the expiry of the period of fourteen days referred to in paragraph 1;
- b) the supply of goods or services whose price and 'tied to fluctuations in the financial market that the supplier is not' in control;
- c) the supply of goods made to specifications or clearly personalized or which by their nature, cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- d) the supply of audiovisual products or computer software unsealed by the consumer;
- e) the supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines;
- f) for gaming and lottery.
- The withdrawal right is exercised by sending, within the deadline, a written communication to the geographical headquarters of the supplier by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. The notice may be sent within the same period, by telegram, telex, facsimile, provided that it is confirmed by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt within 48 hours.
- If the goods have been delivered to the consumer and 'obliged to return or make available to the supplier or person designated by him in the manner and timing of the contract. The deadline for returning the property may not be less than fourteen working days from the date of receipt.
- The only costs payable by the consumer for exercising the right of withdrawal pursuant to this article is the direct cost of returning the property to the sender, where expressly authorized by contract.
- If the right of withdrawal and 'exercised by the consumer in accordance with the provisions of this Article, the supplier and' obliged to repay the sums paid by the consumer. The reimbursement should be free, in the shortest time possible and in any case within thirty days from the date on which the supplier and 'learned exercise the right of withdrawal by the consumer.
- If the price of goods or services covered by a contract, either wholly or partly covered by credit extended to consumers by the supplier or third parties under an agreement between them and the supplier, the credit agreement means canceled, without penalty, if the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraphs. Obligating the supplier to submit the third credit grantor that it has the right of withdrawal by the consumer. Any amounts paid by the third which gave the credit to the payment of goods or services until it has knowledge of the future right of withdrawal by the consumer shall be refunded to the third provider, without penalty, subject the payment of statutory interest accrued. The refund must necessarily happen, at the expense and under the responsibility of the Customer within 14 days after delivery and then only on condition that the leaders made are integrated and never used.